Enhance the effectiveness of organizational management systems: environmental, health and safety, and aviation safety
GHG Verification Training
Train organizations, verifiers and oversight bodies in greenhouse gas management and verification
Know your footprint and implement decarbonization strategies
Related Standards and Protocols
- ISO 14064-1:2018 Greenhouse gases – Part 1: Specification with guidance at the organization level for quantification and reporting of greenhouse gas emissions and removals
- ISO 14064-2:2019 Greenhouse gases – Part 2: Specification with guidance at the project level for quantification, monitoring and reporting of greenhouse gas emission reductions or removal enhancements
- ISO 14067-2018 Greenhouse gases – Carbon Footprint of Products – Requirements and Guidelines for Quantification
- The Greenhouse Gas Protocol Corporate Standard: Provides the accounting framework for organizations preparing a GHG emissions inventory. The GHG Protocol is program neutral and is designed to be compatible with most existing GHG program requirements.
- The Greenhouse Gas Protocol for Project Accounting: Provides a policy-neutral accounting tool for the quantification of climate change mitigation projects.
GHG VERIFICATION AND VALIDATION
Where to start? Contact us to define your GREEN path together
Sustainability is the priority of tomorrow’s leaders today